- Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
- Microsoft HoloLens developer platform
- Learn the fundamentals of mixed reality development
- Windows Development Center for exposing apps to Store
Modeling & services
- Simplygon Cloud allows you to optimize your 3D models via Blob storage and an Azure service
Health & Safety
- HoloLens Hard Hat
- HoloLens is not intended to provide eye protection against high impacts (Z87.1+), debris, chemicals, UV light, etc. HoloLens has been tested and found to conform to the basic impact protection requirements of ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3 and EN 166.
- Health & Safety information for HoloLens
- With the Mixed Reality Academy, get hands on with code, tutorials and lessons.
- 3D Streaming Toolkit – 3DStreamingToolkit’s purpose is to allow building powerful stereoscopic 3D experiences that run on the cloud and stream to low-powered devices.
- KEY SDK – HoloLens – With KEY SDK, you can easily help your mixed reality applications understand more about the world around your users.