- Interaction fundamentals
- Learn the fundamentals of designing mixed reality experiences
- Typography for mixed reality applications
- Learn how to implement comfort in your application
- How to use Voice
- Inclusive Design at Microsoft
- Fluent design system for Universal Windows App
Gestures & Cursors
- Cursor design principles
- Billboarding and tag-along
- Progress techniques
- Object collection is a script which helps you lay out an array of objects in a predefined three-dimensional shape.
The Following fonts are normally used for designing your Mixed Reality application. For HoloLens there is a separate font family created.
- Case study – Building HoloSketch, a spatial layout and UX sketching app for HoloLens
- Galaxy Explorer
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Lunar Module
- Simplygon – implygon is the gold standard for automated 3D Optimization. All devices have variant graphic performance and all 3D Data is different. With Simplygon you can adapt your 3D assets to run smooth on any platform. Simplygon can be used either as a desktop application or a fully automated pipeline.